- Designer : Mika Tolvanen
- Material : Ash veneer shell with Kvadrat upholstery.
- Dimensions : H: 78.5cm; Width: 46cm; Depth: 51cm
- Seat Height: 46cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
Cleaning Instructions: Remove non-greasy stains by carefully dabbing with a lint-free cloth or sponge wrung out in clean warm water. If necessary, clean by dabbing with soapy water with a little dish soap. Finally, dab the surface with clean water. See kvadrat.dk for further cleaning and maintenance instructions for your chosen textile.
**Minimum Order Quanity - 2 of the same colour / type.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE Muuto Visu Chair
- An ergonomic and functional chair with a timeless and recognisable profile, Visu is all about precision and detail.
- A stackable and highly functional chair, Visu is great for use in a private or professional interior.
- This upholstered version of the classic Muuto Visu Chair is available in 3 kvadrat fabrics with complementary leg colour finishes.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS SEATING SOLUTION
Designed by Helsinki based designer Mika Tolvanen for Danish furniture & lighting company Muuto the Visu Chair takes its name from the Finnish word for precision. A 2 year long meticulous approach to design has resulted in an ergonomic and functional chair that possesses a timeless and recognisable profile. The details and shapes of the wooden legs create an illusion of the chair floating elegantly over the floor
Visu is a stackable seating solution that's ideal for use in a private or personal interior. It is also available with an unupholstered shell as well as with a sled or tube base.
Mika Tolvanen is part of the Finnish Rehti Design group. After graduating from the Royal College of Art with a Master in design in 2001, Mika established his own design office in Helsinki. He has since worked with some of the world’s top designers and manufacturers.