- Designer : Mika Tolvanen
- Material :The oak stool is made of a oak base, oak veneer shell and a steel footrest. The coloured stool is made of PU-lacquered ash base, ash veneer shell and a PU-lacquered steel footrest. .
- Dimensions :
Low - H: 78.5cm; Width: 42.3cm; Depth: 42.7cm; Seat Height: 65cm
High - H: 88.5cm; Width: 42.3cm; Depth: 42.7cm; Seat Height: 75cm
- Delivery: 4 - 6 Weeks
Cleaning Instructions: Clean on a regular basis using a damp and clean cloth. Remove stains using a mild mixture of water and detergent. Avoid contact with sharp objects as these can leave scratches in the wood and lacquer.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE Muuto Visu barstool
- Visu has been meticulously designed to combine small elegant curves with longer straight lines resulting in an ergonomic and functional stool with a timeless and recognisable profile.
- The Visu Bar Stool features a durable footrest in steel making it ideal for both professional and private interiors.
- The formpressed veneer wood shell of the Visu stool creates visible lines and patterns in the surface which complement the overall design.
- Visu is available in a variety of colours and finishes that look great in a pared-down, 'Utility Chic' styled dining room.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS SEATING SOLUTION
Designed by Helsinki based designer Mika Tolvanen for Danish furniture & lighting company Muuto the Visu Stool takes its name from the Finnish word for precision. A 2 year long meticulous approach to design has resulted in an ergonomic and functional stool that possesses a timeless and recognisable profile. Available in 3 finish options and 2 sizes, Visu also boasts a formpressed veneer wood shell that gives the stool its characteristic shape and creates visible lines and patterns on the surface that complement the overall design.
The Visu Bar Stool features a durable footrest in steel making it ideal for both professional and private interiors.
Mika Tolvanen is part of the Finnish Rehti Design group. After graduating from the Royal College of Art with a Master in design in 2001, Mika established his own design office in Helsinki. He has since worked with some of the world’s top designers and manufacturers.