- Designer : Friso Kramer and Wim Rietveld
- Year of Design : 1950's
- Material : Tabletop: Oak (Various finishes); Legs: Coated Steel
L: 140cm; W: 65cm; H: 75cm
L: 140cm; W: 75cm; H: 75cm
L: 200cm; W: 75cm; H: 74cm
- Delivery : 8 - 10 weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE HAY PYRAMID (01) STACKING TABLE
- Originally designed in the 1950's and lauded for its innovative use of sheet steel.
- The Pyramid Table uses a sparing amount of materials and is light enough to easily transport but still boasts a strong structure.
- This version of the Pyramid is stackable, lending itself to education and corporate environments.
- Designed in conjunction with the Result Chair - combine both for a complete dining room setting.
- Available in range of leg and tabletop finishes to suit your interior needs and style.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS STACKING TABLE
The Pyramid Table 01 from Hay was designed by Friso Kramer and Wim Rietveld in the 1950's whilst working for Ahrend. Re-released in 2017 by Hay, the Pyramid Table still holds its place as a functional and simple design piece. This version of the Pyramid Table (01) is stackable which lends itself to educational and corprate environments.
Originally praised for its innovative use of sheet metal, the Pyramid Table is now celebrated for its considered use of materials, simple construction and lightweight frame. The functional excellence and lightweight aesthetic have seen the table deployed in a plethora of interiors over several generations. The Pyramid Table was designed to work closely with the Result Chair, also available from Hay.
Available in a range of leg and tabletop finishes to suit your interior style and needs.