- Designer : Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Material : Untreated beech, painted beech or matt lacquered oak frame & 18mm plywood with laminate tabletop
- Dimensions :
Square : H: 73cm; W: 75cm; D: 75cm
Short : H: 73cm; W: 140cm; D: 75cm
Long : H: 73cm; W: 200cm; D: 75cm
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Great reasons to buy the HAY Copenhague Deux Dining Table
- The tabletop laminate uses nanotechnology which makes the surface anti-fingerprint and easy to clean.
- The Copenhague Deux range was created with compact spaces in mind.
- Available in a range of sizes and finishes to suit a range of interior styles.
Why you'll love this dining table
The Copenhague Deux Table designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Danish design brand Hay is an extension of the original Copenhague range. The Copenhague Deux family includes 12 tables and benches that have been created with compact spaces in mind. The tables are available in a range of heights, shapes and finishes. This particular table is a dining table and is available in three sizes.
The tabletop laminate is easy to clean and resists fingerprints thanks to the use of nanotechnology fibres. The laminate is available in five different colours; Brown, light grey, black, dark grey and white. The table frame is available in either untreated beech, painted beech (to match the laminate colour) and matt lacquered oak.