- Designer : Jasper Morrison
- Year of Design : 2012
- Material : Ply shell with tubular steel legs
- Medium: H: 100.5cm; W: 49.5cm; D: 49cm ; Seat Height: 64.5cm
- High: H: 114cm; W: 49.5cm; D: 49cm; Seat Height: 78cm
- Delivery : Made to Order ; 6-8 weeks
With the Hal Ply Wood Bar Stool from Vitra designer Jasper Morrison has created a reinterpretation of the multifunctional shell stool. Following the huge success of the original Plastic Hal Stool this wooden version introduces an extra dimension in the Hal stool's development with the use of a ply shell. The shape of Hals shell ensures plenty of freedom of movement and the slightly flexible ply material makes many different sitting positions possible. As a result Hal facilitates dynamic, ergonomic seating.
The Hal Ply Stool is available in several wooden finishes with complementary leg structures in polished chrome. It's also available in two heights - medium (for a kitchen counter height) and high (bar height), both of which have a footrest.