- Designer : Leila Atlessi
- Year of Design : 2014
- Material : Solid wood & plywood
- Filling : High resilience foam. Nozag springs in seat
- Sled base is tubular steel or squared steel
- Dimensions : H: 71cm; W: 210cm; D: 85cm
- Seat Height : 42cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 6 - 8 Weeks
While it may look as though the Swedese Madison 3 Seater Sofa was designed for an office on Madison Avenue, it is actually 100% "Made by Sweden". Manufactured in Sweden, by Swedese, Madison was designed for Volvo's 2014 design concept by Leila Atlessi of Swedish architecture firm Wingårdhs. It's classic proportions, comfort and quality make this a great sofa for any sitting room or office.
Madison is available in three sizes (Armchair and 2 Seater and this 3 Seater). It is available in a wide range of fabrics and leather choices with base options including a wooden leg base or a tubular steel base. There is also the options to have each back cushion with no back buttons or 8 back buttons per cushion. A classic sofa of refined and timeless quality.