- Designer : Sigurjón Pálsson
- Material : Oak & Metal
- Dimensions : H: 16cm; L: 25.5cm x D: 6cm
Great Reasons To Buy The Shorebird
- With their stylised yet spirited expression, Shorebirds make wonderful little any additions to any home.
- Made from turned oak with metal legs and bills they look lovely alone or grouped together in flocks!
- They come in various natural oak or coloured oak finishes in several sizes, so you can mix and match to add some tonal Nordic beauty to your home.
Why You'll Love These Birds
This gorgeous Shorebird - modelled on the Redshank- has been designed by Sigurjón Pálsson for Norman Copenhagen and makes a lovely, characterful addition to any home. Turned from solid oak, its unadorned silhouette features a metal bill and metal legs, stylised into a mid-feeding expression to a playful effect.
This Shorebird is the medium all white version. It's available in different colours and sizes as separate listings on our website. Place them alone or in groups to add instant impact to your interior.