- Designer : Eero Saarinen
- Year of Design : 1955 - 1957
- Material : Aluminium & moulded fibreglass reinforced plastic
- H: 81cm; W: 68cm; D: 59cm;
- Seat Height : 48cm; Arm Height: 64cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 6 - 8 Weeks
The Knoll Saarinen Tulip Armchair epitomises 1960s styling. Designed by Eero Saarinen's theTulip Armchair was actually designed as a project between 1955 and 1957. Still manufactured by Knoll this armchair looks as equally stylish today as it did back then and goes particularly well with the Saarinen Tulip Dining Table.
The moulded aluminium base and moulded fibreglass reinforced plastic shell in white/black completes its classic look. The seat cushion comes in a range of fabrics. For more information on Knoll fabrics see the Knoll Studio Fabric Page. In addition you can also select to have the chair in a fixed position or with a swivel swivel feature.