- Design : Florian Asche & Philip Mainzer
- Material : Solid Wood & Foam upholstery
- Dimensions : Length : 68cm; Depth : 84cm; Height; 62cm; Seat height : 40cm
- Wood thickness : 4cm
- Delivery : 8-10
Great Reasons to buy the Byron Lounge Chair
- With it's clear lines and distinctive armrests, Byron resembles a modern take on a classic smoking chair.
- It features a timeless solid wood construction with high quality foam upholstery, ensuring comfortable seating that lasts a life time.
- The upholstered elements are removable and therefore easy to clean.
- A versatile and unique chair for private and public use, Byron looks great on its own or combined with other furniture in the E15 collection.
Why you'll love this chair
With it's clean lines and refined form, the Byron Armchair from E15 represents a modern sensibility in the context of a classic smoking chair. Made from waxed European oak or European walnut, it features a classic, solid wood construction with a material thickness of 4cm. This contrasts beautifully against the upholstered seat made from high quality foam, which ensures endless comfort is achieved.
The upholstery isn't fixed and can be removed for easy cleaning, making Byron perfect for everyday relaxation in your favourite reading corner, TV spot, bedroom or living room. With its versatile and unique design, it's the sort of piece that looks great wherever you place it.
Byron is available to order from Utility in Lama fabric, composed of 65% wool, 20% nylon and 15% alpaca. Lama is available in various colours to suit any interior setting, be it for private or public use.
Other fabrics are available on request. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org