- Designer : Naoto Fukasawa
- Year of Design : 2015
- Material : Ash & polypropylene
- Dimensions : Height :80cm; W : 49.5cm; SH : 44cm
- Complete with felt pads
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons to buy the Magis Substance Armchair
- Designed by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis, the Substance Armchair gives form to the tactile values we share and wish for.
- Absolute simplicity combines with unique design in the form of u-shaped legs, giving the chair a fresh and distinctive appeal.
- The gentle curves of the legs and seat provide endless comfort, creating a friendly space you'll feel so at home in.
- Substance comes in various finishes to suit a whole host of interior settings.
Why You'll Love this Chair
The Substance Armchair is a simple piece of furniture with a distinct and fresh appeal. A cross junction of two u-shaped legs extends from underneath a curved polypropylene shell, creating a bend in the structure of the leg frame that distinguishes Substance from the typical chair design, where straight legs extend off the edge of the seat shell. The result is a comfortable and durable armchair with a friendly, contemporary form. Available in various colours it will look great in any interior setting.
This version has natural ash legs with a plastic shell available in mustard, white, black or beige.