- Designer: Says Who
- Dimensions: L : 205 cm; W : 95 cm; H : 74 cm
- Material: Top: Smoked oil treated oak Legs: Black painted ash
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Split Dining Table
- Split's perfect combination of oak slats and rounded wooden legs will help give your interior a modern Scandinavian feel.
- With a length of 205 cm, this is a large table that will comfortably sit at least six people.
- The table is both solid and light at the same time and will be an instant eye-catcher in any home.
Why You'll Love This Dining Table
Split is a sophisticated beauty of a dining table from Danish design company Woud. Designed by the Danish design duo Says Who, the form is a Scandinavian interpretation of a plank table, featuring a handsome table-top made of three solid wood slats fitted onto painted black round wooden legs. The length of the table is a generous 205 cm and will comfortably fit at least six people, making it perfect for accommodating large families and groups for those big occasions. Combining function with simplistic beauty, it's an instant eye-catcher in any home.
Optional table extensions in packs of two available in smoked oil oak and black MDF. Each extension adds 50cm to the table (100cm in total).