- Designer: Dirk Winkel
- Materials : Fibreglass-reinforced biopolyamide
- Dimensions : H: 38cm; W: 7.2cm; D: 48.7cm
- Base : H: 1.2cm; Dia: 18cm
- Clamp : H: 5.2cm
- Pin : H: 4.7cm
- Wall/Rail Bracket : H: 4cm
- Light source : 9 W LED
- Delivery : 2 - 3 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Winkel w127 Table Lamp
- The perfect lamp for task lighting due to it's integrated mechanics that allow for a universal movement of light.
- The lamp features an infrared dimmer switch and a built-in timer giving it great adaptability.
- Highly energy-efficient LED light technology is uses that lasts approximately 50,000 hours and a diffuser gives off evenly distributed white light.
- Available with one or two arms and a range of bases which allow you to create the perfect task lamp.
Why you'll love this table lamp
Designed by Dirk Winkel for Wästberg, the w127 table lamp is a versatile and functional table lamp. Using up to 60% of the material from a castor plant, Wästberg are paving the way in reducing mineral oil based plastics in manufcaturing. The lamp uses gas springs in the arms which are often used in the automotive industry and give the lamp controlled movement. The lamp also feautres an infra-red dimmer switch and a built-in timer to prolong the life of the highly-efficient LED bulb,
The lamp is available with a range of bases that alter the function of the lamp from a table lamp to a wall lamp and a even a clamp lamp. Also available in four colours, this configurable lamp