- Designer : Sam Hecht & Kim Colin
- Material : Anodised aluminium
- Dimensions : H: 46cm; W: 48m; D: 18cm
- Light Source : 6 W LED (incl.)
- Deilvery : 2 - 3 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Wästberg w152 Busby Lamp
- The perfect lighting solution for the modern office which features 3 charging points and an 360 degree ambient light.
- Provides three 15 W charging points that are strong enough to charge the latest generation of laptop computers.
- Available in two colours and two bases; free-standing and integrated.
Why you'll love this table lamp
Designed by Sam Hecht & Kim Colin for Wästberg, the w152 Busby lamp is a testament to technological advances in lighting - no longer is light passed through a filament. Modern lighting is now unrecognisable and circuit boards, micro-chips and diodes privide us with limitless lighting possibilities. The w152 Busby lamp is a chance to explore these new possibilities between lighting and electronics.
With a choice of either an ambient or directable lamp, both versions have complete 360 degree control allowing the user to reduce glare or direct lighting accordingly. Available in silver or black with a free standing and wall mountable base or an integrated base.
Watch the Wästberg w152 Busby Lamp video here