- Dimensions: H 117cm x W 13.3cm x D 56cm
- Light source: Halogen IRC 35 W
- Light source included - max 35 W
- Materials: Sand-cast iron, beech, die-cast aluminium and injection moulded chalk/glass/PBT
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Studioilse Floor Lamp
- Designed by Studioilse, a design studio whose aim is to create products and environments where humans feel comfortable
- Rotation mechanisms in the base and shade of the lamp allow for great flexibility
- Made from high quality materials such as sand-cast iron, beech, die-cast aluminium and an injection moulded chalk/glass/PBT mixture.
Why you'll love the Studioilse Floor Lamp
Designed by designer, academic and creative director Ilse Crawford for Wästberg, the Studioilse floor lamp hides a hidden message within the materials it utilises; iron for its feelings of stability, reliability, trust; wood with its warmth and life, and mineral plastic for its intimate glow, as well as its tactility. This trio of materials amalgamate to create a certain oddness.
The lamp uses a halogen bulb which gives the white shade a slightly transparent glow when lit and also comes with a dimmer button. The lamp can be rotated from the base and adjusted both vertically and horizontally making it ideal for anywhere in your home. Available with either a red or brown cable.