- Designer: Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Dimensions: Height 11.3cm x Diameter 12cm
- Light source: GU10 socket max 35 watt (excluded) - Dimmable
- Material: Aluminium or Bronze
- Cable: 2.8m textile cable
- Accessories: Ceiling rose included
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Bell Pendant
- Available in a range of colours to suit any room and can be combined to create an eclectic lighting solution
- Made from sand-cast recycled aluminium which is environmentally sound and aesthetically pleasing with a rough texture
- The light can be dimmed using an external dimmer, creating the perfect atmosphere in any room
- It's LED technology is energy efficient and allows for a dimmable light
Why you'll love the Bell w131 Pendant light
Designed for Wästberg by renowned architects Mårten Claesson, Eero Koivisto and Ola Rune who make up the design trio Claesson Koivisto Rune, the w131 pendant light bridges the past with the present by employing a modern design on an old concept - the pendant light. This light is perfect for both home and public spaces.
The curved edges and textile cord give the light a soft look and although the light is relatively small it lights up a large area and is versatile in its use. Includes 3m textile cable and ceiling rose.