- Designer : Francois Azambourg
- Year of design : 2007
- Material : Leather
- Frame : Natural oak
- Dimensions : Width : 82cm; Height : 77cm; Depth : 74cm
- Seat Height : 40cm
- Delivery : Bespoke - 6 - 8 Weeks
Great reasons to buy the Poltrona Frau Jockey Lounge Chair
- The Poltrona Frau Jockey Chair is modern classicism at its finest.
- It has a self-supporting seat shell, designed to envelope the sitter in a soft, flexible embrace.
- The chair is upholstered in carefully tailored saddle H leather, giving it a refined and elegant appearance.
- The back and seat are impeccably fitted with contrasting cuts and stitching.
Why You'll Love This Lounge Chair
The Jockey Chair designed by Francois Azambourg for Poltrona Frau is a form of modern classicism that invites you to relax. The seat has been designed to envelope the body in a cocoon of comfort, featuring embracing curves and thin elastic webbing to create a light spring in the seat and ensure it does not lose shape over time. Made from a single piece of moulded polyurethane foam the shell is self-supporting, resting only partially and held by hidden fixing points on the natural oak stained frame. The result is a refined and elegant chair that creates a look of grandeur in your interior, whilst providing endless comfort.
Jockey is upholstered in carefully tailored in saddle H leather. The back and seat are impeccably fitted with contrasting cuts and stitching.
You might also be interested in
Special Price £1,275.00
Special Price £8,884.20
Special Price £351.90
Special Price £2,794.80
Special Price £7,680.60