- Brushed stainless steel case & Blue hand-stitched, bridle leather strap from Clayton’s Tannery, England
- Movement - Japanese Miyota Quartz
- Case Diameter - 40mm
- Crystal - domed mineral glass
- Water resistance - 5ATM
- Packaging - Paulin presentation box
- Designed and assembled in the UK
Chronograph functions: 24h dial, 30 minute and 60 second stopwatch.
The C201D Chronograph from Glasgow based watch brand Paulin features a hand-stitched, bridle leather strap from Clayton’s Tannery, England, paired with a brushed stainless steel case.
Designed and built in Glasgow, Paulin watches use components sourced from worldwide suppliers. The watch uses a Japanese Miyotoa quartz movement and has three chronograph sub-dials as well as a date window at 4 o'clock. Adjustments are made using the crown and pushers on the right.