- Designer : Simon Legald
- Year of Design: 2016
- Material : Powder Coated Steel & Lacquered Birch
- Dimensions :
Low: H: 93.7cm; L: 94.3cm; D: 46.5cm
Low Expansion: H: 93.7 cm; L: 184cm; D: 46.5cm
High: H: 209cm; L: 94.3cm; D: 46.5cm
High Expansion : H: 209cm; L:184cm; D: 46.5
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons to Buy the Normann Copenhagen Work Shelf
- Work is a versatile shelving unit for wherever there's a need for storage, from offices and shops to any room in the home.
- Its exceptional functionality make it the ideal shelving unit for anything - be it books, toys, paper work or home accessories.
- Made from Steel and birch the raw look of the materials is refined by a matt powder coating in great or blue, giving it an inviting minimalist appearance.
- Available in several heights and widths it will suit a huge variety of interior settings.
Why You'll Love This Shelving Unit
The Work Shelf is an attractive and exceptionally functional storage unit for any modern interior. Designed by Simon Legald for Normann Copenhagen, wooden frames and steel selves combine to create a versatile, all-round shelving unit for wherever there's a need for storage, be it a shop, an office, a nursery, a living room, a bedroom or children's bedroom. The designer's inspiration is taken from industrial shelving units, but the raw look of the materials is softened by a lovely matt powder coating in blue or grey, giving Work an overall clean and elegant Scandinavian appearance.
The Work Shelf is available in four sizes: High, Low, High Expansion and Low Expansion. For wider units than listed here, extra expansion modules with one side open for attachment can be ordered. PLEASE NOTE IF SELECTING THE EXTENSION MODULE - YOU MUST HAVE ONE COMPLETE MODEL WITH WHICH TO ATTACH THE EXTENSION. To discuss this option please email email@example.com