- Designer : Norm Architects
- Material : Powder coated steel & Glass
- Dimensions : H: 24.5cm; Diameter : 13.5cm
- Battery Life : 10 hours
great reasons to buy the Menu Carrie Lamp
- Inspired by the Danish word Hygge - meaning warm and cosy - this lamp is an alternative to candles.
- The lamp is rechargeable using a USB socket, meaning you can carry it pretty much everywhere.
- The compact size makes it perfect for late night walkis on the park or beach.
- A 10 hour battery life (fully charges in 6 hours) makes it perfect for evening strolls on the beach.
Great reasons to buy this LED lamp
The Carrie LED Lamp from Menu was designed by Norm Architects and is inspired by the Danish word Hygge - meaning warm and cosy. The portable LED lamp features a hand glown opal glass shade which emits a soft LED light, perfect for those cold and dark winter nights. The main feature of the lamp is that it is rechargable using a USB cable, meaning you can carry the lamp on those late night walks on the beach. The base is made from powder coated steel and also features a removable handle.