- Designer : Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Year of Design : 2015
- Material : Wrought iron and polypropylene
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Dimensions : Various
- Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons to buy the Magis Officina Dining Table
- This Dining Table forms part of the Officina collection designed by Ronan & Erwan Bourouillec in 2015.
- Featuring a geometrical forged iron frame and steel or wooden tabletop, it has an unmistakably industrial feel, but combined with a profoundly refined and elegant spirit.
- The design of the table results from working with the ancient process of wrought iron hammering, applying updated design language to a tradition that stretches back centuries.
- Emphasising the beauty of the raw material used in its construction, this dining table comes in various finishes to suit any interior setting.
Why You'll Love this Table
The Officina Dining Table forms part of the unmistakably modern Officina collection, designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Magis. Using the ancient tradition of forging- the process used to shape iron, forged legs with a distinct geometrical frame are applied to a tabletop in painted black steel or wood, creating a table that combines absolute simplicity with the allure of the raw material used in its construction.
This table comes with either galvanised or black painted iron legs and has three table top options : Electro-galvinised black painted steel, American walnut or thermo treated ash. All tables are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, but for thermo-treated ash we suggest to protect against bad weather conditions not to use outside unless under cover.
Throughout the ages forging has been used to create an infinite number of everyday objects and decorative artefacts. We wanted to work with this ancient fabrication process and give it a new visual language- Ronan & Erwan Bourellic
Watch the video :
About The Designer
Born in Brittany in 1971 and 1976 respectively the Bouroullec brothers have become a much sough after double act, particularly after their work with Cappellini who recognised their talent at an early stage. Here we feature some of their most highly regarded works for Vitra, Kartell,Cappellini and Magis.