- Dimensions: Diameter: 28.3cm x Height: 90.9cm
- Mounting : Terminal block: 1x5x2.5mm2. Terminal block positioning: In post. Cable entries: 2x bottom entries Ø 17mm. Looping: Approved, max. 5x2,5mm2. Post w/base plate for surface mounting: H: 909mm incl. fixture head.
- Material : Top shade: Spun stainless steel. Middle/lower shade: Spun stainless steel. Shadeholder: Form pressed glass. Post: Stainless steel.
- Light source (not included) : MAX 1x60W E27
- Price INCLUDES Earth Anchor
- Anchor bolts to be sourced locally
- Delivery: 2 - 4 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Louis Poulsen PH 3-2½ Bollard Light
- Designed in 2005 The PH 3-2½ Bollard is based on the classic PH lighting system designed by Paul Henningsen in 1925.
- The lighting system used is a reflective three shade system which emits an even distribution of light and directs light downwards.
- Part of a family of table, wall, floor and pendant lights, the PH range has great architectural versatility and can be used as single lights in a home or as part of a cluster in a commercial setting.
Why you'll love this Outside Light
The PH 3-2½ Bollard is an outdoor light that was introduced into the PH collection in 2005. The fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. This system- centred on the logarithmic spiral, was designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925. In creating this system Poul achieved an even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade, which made it possible to control glare and shadow. Today the PH collection encompasses 18 lights that give out direct, uniform and glare-free lighting where it's most needed.
This PH 3-2½ bollard provides a soft and diffuse lighting for your garden. The shades are made from stainless steel with a powder coated black finish, and the interior surface of the light is painted matt white. The price includes an earth anchor fixture.