- Designer : Rodolfo Dordoni
- Year of Design : 2007
- Material : Ashwood frame; leather upholstery
- Dimensions : H : 82cm; W: 54cm; D: 57cm
- Seat Height : 47cm; Arm Height : 64cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 6 - 8 weeks
The Pilotta Armchair is a Rodolfo Dordoni designed armchair or carver from Cassina. With a beautifully refined and detailed wooden frame in ash (natural, black or white stained) it features an upholstered seat in a variety of leather grades and colours. Pilotta also comes as a chair without arms.
Extra Leather Full grain leather with natural features, Semi aniline (protected). A special finish is given to blend colour and lustre without altering the transpiration and feel of the leather.
Natural Leather - minimally treated, as natural as possible
Scozia Leather Light fluffing to make the surface smoother leaves the “flower” layer intact with its warm soft texture.