So this is it. University. You're moving into your new flat, experiencing your first freshers week and getting ready for your first lecture. There's a lot going on right now so you'd be forgiven for forgetting about a few University essentials. Luckily, Utility are at hand to point you in the right direction. We've come up with a definitive list of must haves to help you make your first flat that little bit special & that first freshers hangover a little bit more bearable. Buckle up, it's going to be a crazy year!
1 .Chillys Flask - This will keep your coffee extra hot for when you're feeling a little sleepy in those long lectures!
2. Lucky Elephant - The perfect gift from Joma to bring you some luck in your next chapter of life.
3. Bento Lunch box - With three compartments you will never be without the perfect library snack for all those study sessions. As a student you won't be buying lunch every day so having a handy lunch box will be your lifesaver!
4. Chillys water bottle - Keep your cool stuff extra cool when you're running around campus
5. Vintage Poster - Make your room more you with a splash of colour and style. Turning up to a new flat with blank walls can feel a little daunting, so bring along a bit of personality and your new pad will be feeling cosy in no time!
6. I'm so hungover cookbook- A university essential after all that studying and occasional partying.. or maybe it will be the other way around.
7. Liverpool Purple Wheelie Bin Desk tidy - To keep the clutter at bay! Whether you're leaving Liverpool or staying in this wonderful city, take a little slice of home to let your new friends you've wheelie been to Liverpool.
8. Umbra Photo display - Take a little piece from home with you and put up your photographs of friends and family!
9. Notebook - A University essential for all those revision notes you will be taking down in the library! Every student must have a trusty notebook, and what's better than an extra stylish funky and fun notepad that you enjoy writing in!
10. Rains backpack - Come rain or shine your belongings will be safe and sound in your rains backpack! From your flat to your lecture hall, arrive in style.
Psst... While we have your attention; here's another little tip for you. Buy an Independent Liverpool Card here (or in our Bold Street store) for £10 and you'll be entitled to tons of discount throughout the city.