Coming off the back of a productive weekend at Maison De Objet in Paris, we've been reflecting on some of the great new designs that were on display. Among them was this clever little "Turn On" lamp from Wrong For Hay. Designed by Joel Hoff, a recent graduate of the Royal College of Art in London, the Turn On table lamp features a switching mechanism discreetly concealed within an anodised aluminium base. With an energy efficient LED light source and available now at only £99 we have high hopes for the WH Turn On lamp.
WHY BUY THE WRONG FOR HAY TURN-ON LAMP?
- A robust lamp Turn-On is turned on and off and made brighter by simply twisting the base
- The anodised aluminium base and opaque blown glass shade are beautifully unified in one exquisite design
- Emitting a soft, diffused light this is a lamp perfect for a bedside or shelf
- The multi-faceted cylindrical base refracts the light from the shade
- An LED Light source makes this lamp a low energy option
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS LAMP:
Turn-on is a clever little lamp perfect for a bedside or shelf. A multi-faceted anodised aluminium base cleverly conceals the switching mechanism. Simply twist this clockwise to turn on, turning further to increase the lighting output. Twist back to turn off. With its blown glass diffuser emitting a soft white light Turn-on is part of the Wrong for Hay collection and comes with a 3m cord.