- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1936
- Material: Birch frame, natural lacquered, seat form pressed birch veneer.
- Dimensions: Height: 81cm; Depth: 60cm; Width: 52cm
- Seat Height: 42cm
- Delivery: 6- 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek Hallway Armchair 403
- The Artek Armchair 403 is a slim, elegant chair designed by master craftsman Alvar Aalto
- Made from birch the seat has an uncomplicated aesthetic that showcases the beauty of the wood used in its construction.
- Available in black or white it lends itself to a multitude of interior settings.
- With its comfortable, curved backrest it makes a great reading, dining or lounge chair for any room of the home.
Why you'll love this Armchair
The Armchair 403 is a beautifully simple chair designed by master craftsman Alvar Aalto for Finnish design brand Artek. Designed in 1932 it's as popular now as it was back then thanks to its elegant, uncomplicated form which gives it a truly timeless appeal. The chair is made from birch and offers endless comfort thanks to its dipped, curved seat and slightly slanted backrest. In black or white it will fit seamlessly into any interior and makes an elegant addition to any bedroom, living room, hallway or dining room.