- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1954
- Material: Hand turned, polished brass shade
- Dimensions: Height: 22cm; Diameter: 18cm
- Cord: 2m white plastic cable
- Bulb specification (Not included): 11W, E27 (compact fluorescent) 60W, E27 (incandescent)
- 220–240V 50 HZ
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek A330 Pendant Light
- This Artek A330 Light is a brass beauty of a light designed by iconic Finnish designer Alvar Aalto.
- Originally designed in the 1950s it remains as relevant as ever owing to its timeless, sophisticated shape.
- Made from solid brass it looks opulent and majestic even when not switched on.
- It produces a beautiful glowing light that will illuminate any room of the home.
Why you'll love this Pendant Light
This majestic A330 Pendant Light was designed by Alvar Aalto for large building projects in the 1950s. Now produced by Finnish brand Artek it looks as beautiful as ever, owing to its simple, sophisticated shape that gives it a timeless appeal. Made from solid brass, it commands attention even when not switched on, giving your space a look of elegant, pared-back opulence. When switched on it produces a beautiful glow, making it the perfect choice for illuminating rooms with a dull colour palette or little natural light. Suitable for commercial or residential use a larger version of this light - the Artek A330S, is also available.