- Designer: Alvar Aalto
- Year of Design: 1935
- Material: Birch
- Dimensions: L:135cm; D:85cm; H: 74cm
- Includes 1 55cm x 58cm extension leaf (to be stored separately)
- Extendable to 190cm
- Tabletop thickness: 5cm
- Delivery: 6- 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Artek 97 Extension Table
- The Artek 97 Extension Table is a beautifully simple yet functional dining table designed by iconic Finnish designer Alvar Aalto.
- Made from birch it comes with one 55 x 85 cm extension leaf and features a curved leg structure in Aalto's signature style.
- Its timeless expression means it will sit well in any interior setting be it modern or traditional.
Why you'll love this Dining Table
The 97 Extension Table is a beautifully adaptable table designed by iconic Finnish architect Alvar Alto for Artek. Made from birch it is supplied with one extension leaf that expands the length of the table top from 135cm to 190cm. This makes the table suitable for a variety of functions from casual dining and small get-togethers to larger dinner parties with friends. The simplicity of the table emphasises the beauty of the wood used in its construction, making Extension perfect for giving your kitchen or dining room a rustic, authentic feel. Designed in 1935 it's as relevant now as it was back then thanks to its timeless, minimal expression which allows it to sit seamlessly into any home no matter what the interior style.