- Editor : Balthazar & Laszlo Taschen
- 688 pages
- ISBN 978-3-8365-5726-9
- Dimensions : 14 x 19.5cm
Great Reasons To Buy 100 Interiors Around The World
- 100 Interiors Around The World is your guided tour of some of today's most exceptional and inspiring interiors.
- Covering six continents, Argentina, Brazil, China, Cuba, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, the UK & the USA are just some of the countries featured in this work.
- From rustic minimalism to urbane eclecticism, the selection of interiors celebrates a global spectrum of styles.
- Entries are accompanied by stunning pictures from some of the world's leading photographers, such as Xavier Béjot & Pieter Estersohn.
Why You'll Love This Book
Get ready for take off...100 Interiors Around the World takes you all over the globe to discover today's most exceptional, awe-inspiring interiors. From rustic minimalism to urbane eclecticism this book celebrates a global spectrum of styles, making stops in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
The book is arranged by city alphabetically, with pictures by some of the world's leading interior design photographers featured in each entry. Entries include a concrete Penthouse inspired by WW2 Air Raid Bunkers in Berlin and the eccentric home of Hong Kong's most famous bon vivant business man.
A great gift idea for design buffs this book this book truly captures that zest for individual expression that will never go out of fashion.