- Designer : Joel Hoff
- Material : Anodised aluminium, blown glass
- Dimensions : H : 10.5cm; Diameter : 10cm
- Light Source : Integrated LED
- Cord Length : 3m
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Why buy the Wrong London Turn-On Lamp?
- A robust lamp Turn-On is turned on and off and made brighter by simply twisting the base
- The anodised aluminium base and opaque blown glass shade are beautifully unified in one exquisite design
- Emitting a soft, diffused light this is a lamp perfect for a bedside or shelf
- The multi-faceted cylindrical base refracts the light from the shade
- An LED Light source makes this lamp a low energy option
Why you'll love this lamp:
Turn-on is a clever little lamp perfect for a bedside or shelf. A multi-faceted anodised aluminium base cleverly conceals the switching mechanism. Simply twist this clockwise to turn on, turning further to increase the lighting output. Twist back to turn off. With its blown glass diffuser emitting a soft white light Turn-on is part of the Wrong for Hay collection and comes with a 3 m cord.