- Designer : Stefan Diez
- Material : Woven PET, aluminium, acrylic, ABS, polypropylene.
- Dimensions : H : 180cm; W : 18cm; D : 33cm
- Light Source
1 LED 2700 K 965lm (@350ma) CRI80-W dimmable
- Cord Length : 3m
- Delivery : 4 - 6 Weeks
Why buy the Wrong London Rope Trick Lamp?
- Rope Trick is an original design which allows you to redirect the light by sliding the diffuser up and down the stem
- Designed by Stefan Diez it has a unique combination of materials which work together to create one harmonious floor lamp
- In a range of colours it has a small footprint - meaning it will sit neatly anywhere - especially where space is at a premium
- In a variety of colours it makes a great reading or corner lamp
- An LED, dimmable light source makes this lamp a low energy option
Why you'll love this lamp:
Rope Trick is a quality light from the Wrong London collection which uses LED technology in a progressive form. It's comprised of an internal plastic skeleton, an arm composed of PET and Techflex, moulded ABS (plastic) for the base and a specially designed LED module which dissipates heat. The acrylic shade can be slid along the neck of the light to redirect the light to different places in the room - from low level ambient light to full functioning brightness. The dimmer has a memory - adding to a breakthrough design in terms of technology and engineering and combination of materials. It comes in several colours.