- Designer : Lærke Bo Poulsen & Maja Bøgh Vindbjerg
- Dimensions : H 76cm x W 51cm x D 51.5cm (Seat height 46.5cm)
- Material : Black powder coated metal
- Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Woud Buk Chair
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, this chair has a simple and elegant design.
- Made from one piece of welded metal this chair changes your perception of metal, normally perceived as hard and rigid.
- A versatile chair that works well as a dining chair or as a stand alone chair in a bedroom or reading corner.
Why you'll love the Woud Buk Chair
The Buk Chair from the Danish design company Woud is designed by Lærke Bo Poulsen & Maja Bøgh Vindbjerg. The minimalistic design of the chair is inspired by the Japanese art of folding paper, origami.
Buk is a simple chair, with a seat bend made from one piece of sheet metal. Metal is normally perceived a hard, rigid material, but Buk highlights the flexible advantage of a thin metal sheet and confronts this perception, while still providing a comfortable seating experience. The chair works well as a stand-alone chair for the bedroom or reading corner.