- Dimensions: H 42.3cm x W 11cm x D 33.7cm
- Light source: 4 W LED
- Light source included - 50,000 hours lifetime
- Material: Solid brass
- Delivery: 2 - 3 weeks
Great Reasons To Buy The Chipperfield
- Designed by David Chipperfield an award winning British architect, this design piece is timeless
- Made from sturdy solid brass, a common material associated with lights in the past
- The lamp has no visible joints and minimal directional movement, but doesn't compromise function
- It's LED technology is energy efficient and allows for a dimmable light
Why you'll love the Chipperfield lamp
Designed by renowned architect David Chipperfield for Wästberg, the Chipperfield lamp is the perfect companion for any desk or office space. Archetypal of a personal lamp, the Chipperfield is made of solid brass - a material often associated with lamps but not widely used today - and is treated with a matt lacquer to give it a distinctive finish.
The lamp rotates 140 degrees around it's horizontal axis allowing for ample movement and also features an integrated dimmable LED driver on the base, allowing the user to find the right amount of light in any environment. The lighting technology used is a high-quality and energy efficient LED source which gives a white warm light.