- Designer : Jasper Morrison
- Year of Design : 2010/2011
- Material : Plastic shell with tubular steel base
- Medium: H: 100.5cm; W: 49.5cm; D: 49cm ; Seat Height : 64.5cm
- High : H: 114cm; W: 49.5cm; D: 49cm; Seat Height: 78cm
- Delivery : Made to order; 6 - 8 Weeks
With the Hal Stool from Vitra, Jasper Morrison has created a reinterpretation of the multifunctional shell chair and applied this to a bar stool in two heights. The shape of Hals shell ensures plenty of freedom of movement and the slightly flexible plastic material makes many different sitting positions possible, as well as sideways and astride. As a result Hal facilitates dynamic, ergonomic seating for any application.
Hal also enjoys extremely green credentials. Being accredited with the 'Greenguard' environmental label Hal has LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) accreditation. What's more, its materials can also be broken down for recycling.
Hal is available with a multitude of coloured seat shells to suit tastes. This stool features a metal base with four legs and comes in either high - bar height or medium - kitchen counter height.