- Designer : Charles & Ray Eames
- Year of Design : 1950
- Material : Polypropylene, die cast aluminium
- H: 75 - 89cm; W: 62.5cm; D: 60cm
- Seat Height : 35.5-48cm
- Hopsak Fabric - 100% Polyamide; Martindale : 200 000
- Delivery : Made to Order ; 6-8 weeks
The classic Eames Plastic Upholstered Armchair from Vitra transforms the original Plastic Armchair shell into a height adjustable office/operators armchair, known as PACC - which stand for "Plastic Arm Chair Cast Base". Designed by Charles & Ray Eames; the familiar silhouette is mounted on a polished aluminium five star castor base.
As with all Eames Plastic Chairs this version comes in the full range of mid century colours to suit any office interior. This upholstered version is available with either just the seat upholstered or the full interior of the shell upholstered in a range of Hopsak fabrics.