- Designer : Charles & Ray Eames
- Year of Design : 1950
- Material : Laminate tabletop with chromed round steel base
- H: 25cm; W: 33.5cm; D: 39.2cm
- Black Top Chrome base & White: In Stock (2 of each)
- All others: Delivery 6 - 8 Weeks
- Quickship Delivery : 2 - 3 Weeks (Base: Chrome / Top: White)
Charles & Ray Eames designed the LTR Side Table as a small, variable side table and even had several different versions of them in the Eames House. Even today there are many of these tables standing there, individually or in groups, decorated with objects from the Eames collection or simply acting as side table next to armchairs and sofas.
They look particularly good with the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - perfect to place your dry martini on - and are available in black or white laminate or with a gold leaf top.