- Designer : Yngve Ekstrom for Swedese
- Year of Design : 1956/2015
- Material : Wood & selected fabric choice (Fabric or leather)
- Dimensions :
- Chair : H: 101cm; W: 70cm; D: 78cm; Seat Height : 41cm
- Footstool : H: 48cm; W: 60cm; D: 46cm; Seat Height : 46cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 Weeks
The classic Lamino Armchair & Footstool, originally designed by Swedese founder Yngve Ektrom in 1956, has been given an alternative lease of life here in conjunction with jeans manufacturer Nudie to celebrate 70 years since the company was founded. This version has a frame made with untreated birch veneer, with a few layers of orange colored veneer in-between as an ode to the orange stitching of Nudie Jeans own selvage. The seat is available in three alternatives: a dry, 100% organic Kaihara selvage denim; a pre-washed, hand treated selvage denim (both produced by Nudie Jeans) and a natural leather option.
*In 1999 the Lamino was voted the "Twentieth Century's Best Swedish Furniture Design" by the Swedish interior magazine Sköna Hem.