- Designer : Yngve Ekstrom for Swedese
- Year of Design : 1956
- Material : Wood Wood & selected fabric choice (Elmosoft Leather, Tweed, Sheepskin or Divina Melange)
- Chair Dimensions : H: 101cm; W: 70cm; D: 78cm; Seat Height : 41cm
- Footstool Dimensions : H: 48cm; W: 60cm; D: 46cm; Seat Height : 46cm
- Delivery : 6 - 8 Weeks
- Quickship Delivery : 2 - 3 Weeks for the following versions:
- Oiled Oak Frame, Sheepskin Graphite
- Lacquered Beech Frame, Sheepskin Graphite
The Lamino Armchair & Footstool was designed by Swedese founder Yngve Ektrom in 1956. The Lamino Armchair & Footstool has a refined timber frame - in either oiled oak or lacquered walnut. Alternatively it comes in ash with a 'lazur' finish in black or white.
Lamino really is one of the most comfortable armchairs around and gives all the support of a larger armchair - without the bulk or taking up too much unnecessary space.
With an extended back Lamino offers head support and the separate footstool, also available, gives additional leg support for a truly relaxing Swedish seating experience.
*In 1999 the Lamino was voted the "Twentieth Century's Best Swedish Furniture Design" by the Swedish interior magazine Sköna Hem.
Fabric OptionsDivina Melange - A textured material, full of depth and richness from the subtle mix of a complementary hue.
Elmosoft Leather - Originating from Scandinavian cattle, this is a soft and pliable Semi-Aniline leather with a refined grain. Providing outstanding comfort combined with excellent durability, this leather is perfect for both home and contract use. Some visible insect-bites and scars from healed wounds, add to the elegant quality of the leather.
Sheepskin - A soft and luxuriously warming material, it adds a welcome contrast against the wood frame.
Tweed - Made from 100% New wool, it offers a classic yet understated finish. Its composition makes it excellent for domestic use due to its hard wearing properties.