- Designer : Mario Ruiz
- Year of Design: 2012
- Material : E1, MDF, natural wood veneer, anodised aluminium & epoxy paint
- Depth: 46 cm
- Counter Height: 70.1cm
- Made in Spain
- Delivery : Made to order; 8 - 10 weeks
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE PUNT STOCKHOLM SIDEBOARD
- The Stockholm is an undeniably elegant, versatile sideboard and with a host of configurations to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect storage solution for your interior space.
- Featuring crisp and defined lines crafted from the highest quality materials, the Stockholm's beauty is in its fine detailing and precise styling. Add this sideboard to your home and benefit from its sophisticated and charismatic presence.
- The Stockholm sideboard is available in various veneered finishes but it also allows you the ability to customise both the base finish and the colour of its deep shelving space.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS SIDEBOARD / CREDENZA
From the Stockholm collection of sideboards and dressers designed by Mario Ruiz for Punt, the sideboard is available in a range of configurations, offering a stylish and versatile solution to home storage.
Undeniably elegant, Stockholm's appeal lies through its crisp and defined lines crafted from high quality materials. Its fine detailing and finishes accentuate its sophisticated charisma and precise styling.
Flush lines announce the positioning of the drawers and large storage areas and neatly divide the rectangular form into practical sections. The absence of pulls from the doors and drawers maintain its minimalist presence yet the integration of the absorption closing system reinforces its highly functional nature.
The Stockholm is clad in various veneers, with the three elevated sides producing a deep shelving space which is covered in either pale rose or gold, and the slim legs are oven-baked in epoxy resin to ensure a durable finish. To select your desired top and base finishes please click the relevant boxes listed above once you have chosen your configuration and structure finish.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM REQUIRES SOME SELF ASSEMBLY.