- Designer : Neri & Hu
- Year of design : 2016
- Material : Wood, brass, leather
- Dimensions : Width : 44cm; Height : 100cm; Depth : 51cm
- Delivery : 10-12 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Poltrona Frau Ren Valet Stand
- This Valet Stand features a bottom shelf, hanger and key tray supported by a refined walnut frame.
- Hybrid in its function and materials it can be used in any room of the home, from living areas and bedrooms to bathrooms or even studies.
- The side profile of the piece mimics the shape of the Chinese ideogram 'ren', which means, 'person, human being'.
- Like other pieces in the wider 'Ren' collection, it provides a personal and private feel thanks to its minimalist design, details and accessories.
Why You'll Love This Valet Stand
Designed by Neri & Hu for Poltrona Frau, the Ren Valet Stand is part of a furniture accessory collection designed to complete the look of the living space with a discrete and comfortable approach.
This piece features a bottom shelf for clothes or shoes, entirely covered in saddle leather. A hanger and key tray hang from the upper cross piece, creating the elegant effect of a suspended weight balancing from the top.
The shape of the frame of this valet stand is inspired by the Chinese ideogram 'Ren', which can be seen in the elegant cross structure of the frame's side profile. Ren means 'person, human being', and like all the pieces in the Ren Collection, this stand provides a personal and private feel thanks to its versatile functions and minimalist design.
Ren is made using a mix of high quality materials, combining wood, brass and leather to achieve its practical and aesthetic design goals. The support frame and hanger of this piece are made from walnut wood with a Canaletto veneer. The key tray is in brass, with a saddle leather cover around its outside edge and bottom surface. For the leather finishes of the shelf and key tray there is an option of four colours to choose from.
About the collection :
The Ren range won the inaugural NYCxDesign Award for best storage June 2016. The collection is the result of studies of the home entryway by Neri & Hu and is designed to showcase the nature of the domestic throughway, with a series of objects that are hybrid in their function and materials. It comprises of a free-standing mirror coat rack, a small table, a console table, a wall-mounted mirror coat rack and a valet stand, all of which are available to order from Utility.
You might also be interested in
Special Price £2,864.50
Special Price £3,026.00
Special Price £3,825.00
Special Price £8,177.00
Special Price £2,329.00
Special Price £7,403.50
Special Price £5,822.50