- Designer : Neri & Hu
- Year of design : 2016
- Material : Wood, brass, leather
- Dimensions : Width : 61cm; Height : 116cm; Depth : 51cm
- Delivery : 10-12 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Poltrona Frau Ren Standing Mirror & Coat Rack
- This free-standing mirror coat rack features a shelf, an oval mirror and two brass coat hooks on a refined walnut frame.
- Hybrid in its function and materials it can be used in any room of the home, from living areas and bedrooms to bathrooms or even studies.
- The side profile of the piece mimics the shape of the Chinese ideogram 'Ren', which means, 'person, human being'.
- Like other pieces in the wider 'Ren' collection, it provides a personal and private feel thanks to its minimalist design, details and accessories.
Why You'll Love This Mirror & Coat Rack
Designed by Neri & Hu for Poltrona Frau, the Ren Standing Mirror & Coat Rack is part of a furniture accessory collection designed to complete the look of the living space with a discrete and comfortable approach.
This piece features a shelf, an oval mirror and two coat hooks on a walnut frame with a Canaletto veneer. The shape of the frame is inspired by the Chinese ideogram 'Ren', which can be seen in the elegant cross structure of the frame's side profile. Ren means 'person, human being', and like all the pieces in the Ren Collection, this mirror and coat rack provides a personal and private feel thanks to its versatility and minimalist design.
Ren is made using a mix of high quality materials, combining wood, brass and leather to achieve practical and aesthetic design goals. Here, the mirror has a brass frame covered in saddle extra leather, with a back in birch plywood. The shelf, also covered in leather, is made from birch plywood and has the same walnut veneer as the frame along its exposed sides. The leather finish of the frame and mirror comes in four colours for you to choose from. The hooks are in brass with a protective clear matt surface.
About the collection :
The Ren range won the inaugural NYCxDesign Award for best storage June 2016. The collection is the result of studies of the home entryway by Neri & Hu and is designed to showcase the nature of the domestic throughway, with a series of objects that are hybrid in their function and materials. It comprises of a free-standing mirror coat rack, a small table, a console table, a wall-mounted mirror coat rack and a valet stand, all of which are available to order from Utility.