- Designer : Neri & Hu
- Year of design : 2016
- Material : Wood, brass, leather
- Dimensions : Width : 103cm; Height : 128cm; Depth : 50cm
- Delivery : 10-12 weeks
Great reasons to buy the Poltrona Frau Ren Dressing Table
- This dressing table features a desk top with a lift up compartment, a round mirror and a key tray on an elegant walnut frame.
- Hybrid in its function and materials it can be used in any room of the home, from living areas and bedrooms to bathrooms or even studies.
- The side profile of the piece mimics the shape of the Chinese ideogram 'Ren', which means, 'person, human being'.
- Like other pieces in the wider 'Ren' collection, it provides a personal and private feel thanks to its minimalist design, details and accessories.
Why You'll Love This Dressing Table
Designed by Neri & Hu for Poltrona Frau, the Ren Dressing Table is part of a furniture accessory collection designed to complete the look of the living space with a discrete and comfortable approach.
This piece features a desk top entirely covered in saddle leather, with a lift up compartment for storing little bits and pieces. A round mirror with a brass frame covered in saddle leather and a key tray made from brass and saddle leather make it even more functional.
The shape of the frame of this dressing table is inspired by the Chinese ideogram 'Ren', which can be seen in the elegant cross structure of the frame's side profile. Ren means 'person, human being', and like all the pieces in the Ren Collection, it provides a personal and private feel thanks to its versatile functions and minimalist design.
Ren is made using a mix of high quality materials, combining wood, brass and leather to achieve practical and aesthetic goals. The frame of this table comes in Canaletto walnut wood. For the leather finishes of the desktop, mirror and key tray there is an option of four colours to choose from.
About the collection :
The Ren range won the inaugural NYCxDesign Award for best storage June 2016. The collection is the result of studies of the home entryway by Neri & Hu and is designed to showcase the nature of the domestic throughway, with a series of objects that are hybrid in their function and materials. It comprises of a free-standing mirror coat rack, a small table, a console table, a wall-mounted mirror coat rack and a valet stand, all of which are available to order from Utility.
You might also be interested in
Special Price £3,825.00
Special Price £2,329.00
Special Price £6,400.50
Special Price £1,870.00
Special Price £3,026.00