- Design : Poltrona Frau Archive
- Material : Leather & Steel
- Padding : Horsehair & goose down
- Dimensions : Width : 83cm; Height : 75cm; Depth : 80cm
- Seat Height : 41cm
- Armrest height : 62cm
- Delivery : Bespoke - 6 - 8 Weeks
Great reasons to buy the Poltrona Frau Archibald Armchair
- Archibald is a style icon that invites you to mediate and relax.
- It's enveloping design features a free play of folds that run all across the backrest, giving it a pleasantly undulating appeal.
- Precious stitching along the seams and external surface complete the refined and elegant look of the chair.
- Upholstered in Pelle Frau Leather and padded with polyurethane foam, Archibald offers durability and endless comfort.
Why You'll Love This Armchair
Archibald is a classic design that invites you to sit back and relax in a cocoon of sheer comfort. Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poltrona Frau, it's most distinguishing feature is the enveloping headrest with embellished folds, which give the chair a pleasantly unique and undulating appeal. The design is complete with precious, contrasting stitching along the seam and external surface, creating a luxurious chair with a refined and elegant spirit.
Designed to provide comfort and durability, Archibald is made of a steel frame backrest and seat with moulded polyurethane foam padding, and shaped foam with polyester padding in the zones where more comfort is needed. Springing is obtained from elastic belts and the base is made up of four feet in cast aluminium with a tubular steel frame in grey. Chose from a variety of Pelle Frau Leather colours for a stunning iconic chair that'll look great in any interior setting.
This armchair comes with an optional foot rest (67cm x 37cm) in the same colour as the chair. A larger sized version of the design - Archibald King, is also available as a separate listing. Click here to see the Archibald King armchair.
Watch the video :