- Designer: Gustaf Nordenskiöld
- Year of design: 2015
- Materials: Rough brass & opaque glass
- Small: Height: 29cm; Diameter: 22cm
- Large: Height: 39cm; Diameter: 25cm
- Cord: Yellow textile
- Ceiling rose included
- Installation: Ceiling Hook
- Bulb specification: LED 4W 130° (incl.)
- Delivery: 6 - 8 weeks
Great reasons to buy the ÖRSJÖ Hobo Pendant Light
- Each lamp differs slightly as the brass cage only partially controls the glass when being blown.
- A piece of craftsmanship as the glass is handblown in the brands hometown in Sweden - ÖRSJÖ.
- Details are made clear by visible bolts and heavy ropes.
Why you'll love this pendant light
The Hobo Pendant Light was designed by Gustaf Nordenskiöld for Swedish lighting brand Örsjö. The lamp is made of opaque blown glass (blown at the glass studio Mickejohans in Örsjö) and formed into a basket construction of brass.
It is a real interplay between the materials and a clear proof of true craftsmanship. “I have searched the expression where there is some difference between each lamp. Since the brass cage only partially controls the glass, every lamp turns out into unique pieces. It all depends on how much air that is blown into the glass during production. A certain moment is captured and each and every one is unique” says Gustaf Nordenskiöld.
Watch the Hobo Video