- Designer : Made By Makers
- Material : Silicone
- Dimensions : D : 4.3 cm; H : 19.5 cm
- Suitable for dishwasher
- Awards: Red Dot Design Award 2013
Great Reasons to buy the Norman Copenhagen Tea Egg
- Tea Egg is a stylish and functional tea infuser for brewing the perfect cup of tea.
- Made from silicone, its simple design breaks into two parts that are dishwasher friendly, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- It's available in six different colours which can be used to accentuate the type of tea being served.
- Tea egg was the winner of the Red Dot Design Award in 2013.
Why You'll Love This Tea Infuser
Tea Egg is a uniquely designed tea infuser designed by Danish design company Made By Makers for Normann Copenhagen. Made from silicone, it's a quick and easy solution to brew a warm cup of delicious lose-leaf tea, for those cosy every day moments when tea is your only remedy.
With six different colours available, you can match your infuser with the type of tea being served - use the black tea egg if a classic Earl Grey is your favourite, or a deep pink tea egg for warmer cream teas. Whatever your preference, the simple yet durable design of Tea Egg allows for easy cleaning, adding longevity to the product.
Tea Egg was the Winner of the Red Dot Design Award In Germany in 2013, making it truly the most stylish and colourful way to brew that quintessential British beverage we all love. Treat yourself or someone else and get yours today!See more Tea infusers
See more Tea making gifts
See more from our Normann Copenhagen collection.