- Designer : Hans Hornemann
- Material : Soap Treated Oak
- Dimensions :
L: 200cm; D: 90cm; H: 74cm
L: 250cm; D: 90cm; H: 74cm
L: 300cm; D: 90cm; H: 74cm
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Flat packed, assembly required.
- Assembly & cleaning instructions included
Great Reasons to Buy the Normann Copenhagen Slice Dining Table
- Slice's light coloured, natural material gives it a rustic appeal- perfect for achieving that timeless Scandinavian look in your home.
- Slice is ideal for use as a dining table in the kitchen or living room, as an alternative to a writing desk in the office or for contract use in cafe's and restaurants.
- Available in four lengths it will comfortably sit from six to ten people.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS TABLE
The Slice Dining Table is a classic dining table suitable for any modern interior. Made from soap treated oak and finished in four colourful linoleums, the planks of the tabletop accentuate the grain of the wood, creating an exquisitely rustic finish that is both timeless and harmonic. Small openings between the planks add lightness to the design, whilst the natural colour of oak adds to the fundamentally Scandinavian look of the table. The hardness and durability of the material make Slice ideal as a dining table, but it also works well as a writing or office desk. Suitable for contract or domestic use, it's available in four lengths that will sit around six (160 & 200cm), eight (250cm) or ten (300cm) people.
Cleaning Instructions: Daily cleaning: Wipe the table with a damp cloth and make sure to remove spills immediately so they don’t leave stains. To maintain its durability and appearance, we recommend giving the table a soap treatment approximately every 3 months. Make sure to only use organic or perfume free soap flakes. Detailed maintenance instructions are included with the table.