- Designer : Hans Hornemann
- Material : Soap Treated Oak / Linoleum
- Dimensions : H: 42cm; L: 160cm; D: 39 cm
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Flat packed, assembly required.
- Assembly & cleaning instructions included
Great Reasons to Buy the Normann Copenhagen Slice Bench
- The Slice Bench is a beautiful soaped oak bench that will suit a variety of interior settings, from private homes to bars and restaurants.
- Part of the newly released Additional Slice Series by Normann Copenhagen, it's a natural complement to the Slice Dining Table.
- Its light coloured, natural material gives it a rustic appeal- perfect for achieving that timeless Scandinavian look in your home.
- With a length of 160cm it will comfortably sit about 4-6 people.
Why You'll Love This Bench
The Slice Bench is a contemporary seating solution for any modern interior. Made from soap treated oak, the natural lightness of the material gives it a harmonic, Scandinavian appeal, whilst the entirely smooth bench top gives it a practical, even surface. The surface top is available in four linoleum finishes for a contemporary gleam of colour. The Slice Bench is designed to complement the Slice Dining Table, however its sophisticated and versatile design means it will sit well with just about any dining table on our website, no matter what your interior style.
Suitable for contract and domestic use, the hardness and durability of Slice make it well suited for frequent use- the oak has a matt varnished surface that protects the wood and makes it easier to maintain, whilst linoleum is a natural product known for its anti-bacterial and self-healing properties. It's a great way to inject some timeless Nordic design into your interior.
Cleaning Instructions: Daily cleaning: Wipe the table with a damp cloth and make sure to remove spills immediately so they don’t leave stains. To maintain its durability and appearance, we recommend giving the table a soap treatment approximately every 3 months. Make sure to only use organic or perfume free soap flakes. Detailed maintenance instructions are included with the table.