- Designer: Simon Legald
- Year of Design: September 2016
- Material: Aluminum
Meta Bowl Ø9: H: 4cm; Diameter: 9cm
Meta Bowl Ø13: H: 6cm; Diameter: 13cm
Meta Dish Ø16: H: 3cm; Diameter: 16cm;
Meta Bowl 16cm: H: 7cm; Diameter: 16cm
Meta Bowl Ø24cm: H: 14cm; Diameter: 24cm
- Maintenance: Wash by hand
Great Reasons To Buy The Normann Copenhagen Meta Bowl
- Meta is a family of shiny, sophisticated metallic bowls for decoration, serving or storage.
- The family consists of five different sized and six different coloured bowls, generating a dynamic expression when used together.
- The inside of the bowl is made with hard wearing surface treatment which gives it a refined, glittering effect.
- With its contemporary and industrial aesthetic Meta adds futuristic, metallic gleams of colour to your interior.
Why You'll Love These Bowls
The Meta Bowl from Normann Copenhagen is a contemporary take on a traditional household item. The family consists of five different sized bowls in six metallic colours taken from the world of fashion. The bowls are made from aluminium with a shiny outside and a glittering inside. The glittering effect is achieved by anodisation, a surface treatment that protects the material and gives a hard-wearing surface. Not only does this offer durability, but does it also create a varying impression in the shade of the bowl- a refined detail that adds to the design's clean, futuristic expression.
Meta can be used for a variety of purposes, be it decoration, serving or storage. The largest bowl is a natural for fruit or salad, while the smaller bowls can store anything from sweets to paperclips. The different colours and sizes invite you to play with the design, using Meta for whatever you see fit. Whether you opt for one or several, this family of bowls will add lovely gleams of colour to your interior.