- D : 16 cm; Height : 7.1 cm
- Lubricate the edge regularly with cooking oil to counteract rust.
- Clean with warm water and wipe thoroughly.
- Not suitable for use with steel kitchen utensils, microwaves, ovens and dishwashers
Great Reasons To Buy The Normann Copenhagen Krenit Bowl
- This stunning Krenit Bowl is a contemporary classic and Danish Design Icon.
- It's versatile and can be used for serving snacks or as a decorative accessory.
- It's available in three smart colours : light grey, red and orange.
Why You'll Love This Bowl
The Krenit Bowl from Normann Copenhagen is a Danish design icon that was originally created in 1953 and is just as suited to the home now as it was then. Made from enamel, it has a characteristic sharp edge and simple expression, making it a contemporary classic that's set a trend for later designs and shapes of bowls. Use it for nuts, snacks or on its own as a decoration, and create your own look by mixing Krenit bowls in different colours. Available in light grey, red, or orange, chose which ones best suit your tastes to gain a modern and versatile addition to your tableware collection