- Designer : Simon Legald
- Year of Design: 2016
- Material : Laminated table-top, legs in powder coated steel, drawer in steel
- Dimensions : H: 74cm; L: 130cm; D: 65cm
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Flat packed, assembly required.
- Assembly & cleaning instructions included
Great Reasons to Buy the Normann Copenhagen Journal Desk
- Journal is a functional work desk with an inviting appearance to suit any modern decor.
- Its practical features include an integrated wire grommet for cables and a drawer under the desktop for office accessories.
- In four calm colours it has a visible oak edge, adding an element of softness to the design.
- A practically sized desk, its long thin legs give it a visually light and space-saving appeal.
Why You'll Love This Desk
The Journal Desk is a beautiful addition to any modern workspace. Designed by Simon Legald for Normann Copenhagen, a simple steel frame inspired by French industrial furniture is combined with a laminate desk top with a visible oak edge. The designer's intention was to create a desk compatible with today's requirements. His mix of materials has created a thoroughly contemporary looking desk that can join as a harmonious and aesthetically relevant part of the home’s decor whilst being extremely functional.
Practical features of Journal include a silicone wire grommet for power cords and a moveable drawer for storing office or stationery supplies under the desktop. The proportions of the desk are suitably small, with long thin legs giving it a visually light and floating appearance. Available in four calm colours the Journal Desk is a great way to add timeless Scandinavian design to your decor.