- Designer : Simon Legald
- Material : Tabletop: linoleum/laminate (white version only). Legs & frame: Oak. Connectors: Aluminium
- Dimensions : H: 77.4cm; W: 200cm; D: 90cm
- Comes flat /self assembly required
- Made In Denmark
GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE Normann Copenhagen Form Dining Table
- Like the chairs and stools in the Form series, the Form Dining Table possesses a soft silhouette that merges with a rigid Nordic wooden frame, giving the table its craftsmanship finesse.
- Featuring the highest quality American Oak legs and a linoleum finishes table-top, the Form Table has a calm and harmonious feel.
- A cohesive and unified look combined with a natural integration between tabletop and base has been achieved through the use of an innovative and sleek mounting solution. This results in a unique look like that pairs excellently with the Form Dining Chair, Form Armchair & Form Barstool.
- The Form Table is available in square and rectangular versions in six classic colours that fit perfectly with the well thought out palette of the Form Chairs. Its durable materials make the Form Table ideal for public environments where intensive use and hard wear can be experienced.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS TABLE
Designed by Simon Legald for Danish design company Normann Copenhagen as part of the Form Series, the Form Dining Table fits perfectly with the Form Dining Chair, Form Armchair & Form Barstool.
Despite their individual traits, the Form Chairs, the Form Barstool and the Form Tables share the same design DNA. This is reflected, among other things, in the way the tabletop and legs are bound together using a specially developed principle similar to the one used for the chairs and stools. This makes it possible to achieve a frame construction reminiscent of the bases of the chairs. The tabletop and its rounded edges also have clear references to the Form Chairs. In addition, these give the Form Table its craftsmanship finesse. The quality materials and the rounded design language used for the Form Table give it a sensuous and welcoming expression. Specially developed moulded aluminium connectors are used to mount the solid American Oak legs onto medium-density-fibreboard tabletop that has then been finished with hand cut linoleum. The curved edges and rounded corners of the table soften the look, while the connectors (in the same colour as the tabletop) work as an industrial contrast to the natural materials.
The Form Table is available in square and rectangular versions in six classic colours that fit perfectly with the well thought out palette of the Form Chairs. Its durable materials the Form Table is also ideal for public environments where intensive use and hard wear can be experienced.
Cleaning Instructions: Daily cleaning - Wipe with a damp cloth. Use a PH-neutral cleaning product. Thorough cleaning and maintenance - Use a special linoleum cleaner followed by a linoleum care product.
Simon Legald was born in 1986 and raised in Fløng, Denmark. He graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in the summer of 2012. During his studies, he completed an internship at Normann Copenhagen. Today, he works as a Senior Designer at Normann Copenhagen's internal design studio.